Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arthur van der Harten's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alex, It seems we have a copy of Ando's book in our office. I will read up before…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Aug 6, 2018 to Analysis: ITDG null value. Why? Any suggestions?

8 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Cligman

"Hi Alex, It seems we have a copy of Ando's book in our office. I will read up before…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Aug 6, 2018 to Analysis: ITDG null value. Why? Any suggestions?

8 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Cligman

"Hi, I think I found the issue with ITDG, and it will be released as well later in th…"

8 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Cligman

"Hi, Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure what is up with the ITDG component. I will ne…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Aug 3, 2018 to Analysis: ITDG null value. Why? Any suggestions?

8 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Cligman

"Hi David, It's not you. I have a beta version for the rhino 6 install. Email me if…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 2, 2018 to Installation issues

50 Feb 7
Reply by Arthur van der Harten

"Hi Mark, It might be an installation issue, but I doubt it. It's more likely that yo…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Apr 17, 2018 to Installation issues

50 Feb 7

"Oh wow... completely missed this. I apologize... It is difficult to keep track of th…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Apr 13, 2018 to Grasshopper components of Pachyderm

15 Jan 5, 2019

"I guess I tend to work on larger screens than you do... I will see what I can do abo…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Mar 29, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018
Reply by Antigoni Karaiskou

"Hi Daniel, The main updates are improvements to auralization (which you might find…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Mar 29, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Hi Daniel, My apologies. I did find an issue with the Eigenfrequencies tab. Please g…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Mar 28, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service