Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'millipede' (13)

← Back to Millipede
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Millipede Backup Link

Hello Guys, I have the backup zip file from Sawapan website. Somehow the web is down and the ZIP link is not working. So here you can down…

Started by CreativeMutation

14 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by Fatima

Can't run solver unless its a box domain...

So as stated in the title when the boundary domain is a box the solver runs fine but unless this is the case any other domain fails... i am…

Started by Konstantinos Pagkalos

0 Dec 1, 2020

Problems in iso surface

Hello, i have an equation and i am trying to make a iso surface which as show in figure. What i want to do is , on side of iso surface shou…

Started by Ishan

0 Apr 30, 2019

Reparameterization Component - iso-curves

Hi all, I am trying to use the reparameterization component to get the iso-curves that follow a given vector field over a surface. I would…

Started by Oliviero

0 Nov 12, 2018

millipede do not read grasshopper native geometry (only baked)

Hi there, I've been playing with millipede for the past weeks and i have encountered a problem with grasshopper native geometry. The 2d S…

Started by Noam Burg

0 Feb 19, 2018

Thickness by stress issue

Hello, i was running the example file 05 and the script gives me an error as soon as i turn the file on 1. Error (CS1705): Assembly 'Sawapa…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

2 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

Target Density

I am trying to run some 2D topology optimisation and I am having some doubts about the target density. My input is a slider that varies fro…

Started by Giulia Fenci

0 Nov 11, 2016

Millipede Plug-in problem

Hi everybody!! I have just downloaded and installed millipede but it doesn´t work. I am using Rhino5 64 and grasshopper 0.9.0061. When I st…

Started by Jose M. Ortolano

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

Running Millipede on Rhino 4&5 + Isosurface Grid Resolution

Hi Panagiotis and Sawako, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing plug-in! It is so exciting and I love the graphics too :) Sorry I alre…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by etsim

008_topostruct3d - Material definition?

Hello, I was wondering if there is any possibility to add a material definition to the 3D topology optimization. While other programs force…

Started by Patrick Bösch

0 Apr 29, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service