Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (82)

← Back to Millipede
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Millipede for Commercial purpose?

Hello,  does anybody know, how to get commercial license for Millipede?  My emails to the Creators are without response. Thank you all Geor…

Started by Jiří

7 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Jiří

Way to easily show reaction forces?

Hey, Is there a way to show reaction forces in the defined supports? Like M V and N-forces? Greetings Daniel

Started by Daniel

0 May 29, 2017

Thickness by stress issue

Hello, i was running the example file 05 and the script gives me an error as soon as i turn the file on 1. Error (CS1705): Assembly 'Sawapa…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

2 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

Radial load in Millipede Topostruct2D & Topostruct3D

Hello everyone !, Is there a possibility or a way to set loads as "radial" in Millipede ? The "radial" option is available in the Sawapan T…

Started by Laurent B

0 Jan 12, 2017

Stress based Structure Optimization for multiple loadcases

Hi All and Panagiotis, I have again a question :   Let's assume I have an Object I would like to find an optimized structure for. I would s…

Started by Philipp Ostermaier

7 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by K YANG

Target Density

I am trying to run some 2D topology optimisation and I am having some doubts about the target density. My input is a slider that varies fro…

Started by Giulia Fenci

0 Nov 11, 2016

Rhino 5, millipede wont install

Having some issue with Millipede on r5 64bit. I downloaded the appropriate file from your site for this version. The plug in will not show…

Started by Michael Pryor

23 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Rudi Neumerkel

Installing Millipede on Mac

Hey! I was trying to install Millipede on Grasshopper in RhinoWIP for Mac by moving all files in the components folder, but the Sawapansolv…

Started by Rudi Neumerkel

0 Sep 1, 2016

millipede stress "0"

Hi How are you doing ? :) it's been a month that i started to learn grasshopper and im working hard  i just faced a problem in "millipede"…

Started by Ashkan oliaie

0 Aug 16, 2016

Millipede Topological Optimization

Hi everyone. I wanted to do a topological optimization, like in this example: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/topological-optimization-g

Started by Erik Pelicaen

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Gustavo SANDALO JACOMINI

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service