Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'honeybee' (90)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solution exception:index out of range: 0

Having a similar problem to the previous posts...  My error is 1. Solution exception:index out of range: 0 when trying to run the Read Annu…

Started by Mia Sheperd

9 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Ben Street

problems about ladybug radiation analysis

Hi, all I'm practicing different typologies on ladybug and honeybee. But this twist type looks strange on the blue areas.(I set in legend t…

Started by Chryl Lee

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Honeybee - merge ill files in one file

Hi, as per title, very simple question: How can one merge multiple .ill files created when running radiance analysis with multiple CPU in…

Started by mbpro15p@gmail.com

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by mbpro15p@gmail.com

Importing CAD (stl or stp) and creating a BREP object for Energy Plus Simulation

Hello, I have a stp or a Brep from a CAD software that I want to create EP simulations for. Steps: 1. Import the attached file onto Rhino (…

Started by Rajeev Jain

4 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Rajeev Jain

Integrated Daylight + Energy Simulation

Hi Everybody, Please keep in mind that I'm fairly new to using Rhino/Grasshopper and especially new to LB+HB. Anyway, I am trying to run a…

Started by Jeremy Kong

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

HoneyBee-RunEnergy Simulation _WRITE IDF ERROR

I'm working with the Run Energy Simulation component in Honeybee, and when I set the Boolean toggle to 'true' for both _writeIDF and runEne…

Started by Sarah

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Thick wall partly penetrating a zone

Hey guys, A thick wall passes through a wall of a zone (please see the image below).   Is it possible to define it in HB, taking into accou…

Started by Aryan Shahabian

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Mechanical Ventilation issue

Hi all! i have some problem in setting the mechanical ventilation on my workflow. Even if i input 3 ach (as you can see from the following…

Started by Claudia

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Claudia

Daylight schedules in OpenStudio error

I ran a daylight simulation, created lightingSchedules from annualProfiles and passed the new HBZones to exportToOpenStudio. Error. This wo…

Started by Arpan Bakshi

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

Natural ventilation of an open structure

Hello everybody, I am quite new to energyplus and I decided to try it with for a study I am doing for a pedestrian bridge. I prepared the r…

Started by amedeo scofone

3 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by