Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anastasios Kokkos's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mostapha,  That is my guess as well for the daylight analysis as I had the same…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 23, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Beautiful, thank you Vinu, Anton, Mostapha, by now I ve managed to farm my company's…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 19, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Vinu, Anton, I have been following the post with great interest since I have bee…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 17, 2015 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Mostapha, thank you for the reply. I have the latest version yes. I got multiple…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 13, 2015 to Modeling high rise buildings in HB

25 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"This message keeps appearing in other components as well, like for example when I tr…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 12, 2015 to Modeling high rise buildings in HB

25 Nov 15, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you for your reply. I noticed also that when I am changing my in…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 12, 2015 to Modeling high rise buildings in HB

25 Nov 15, 2015

"Hi Chris, Mostapha, Theodore,  Thanks for the interesting discussion and development…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Nov 6, 2015 to Modeling high rise buildings in HB

25 Nov 15, 2015

"Hi all,  I am trying to use SolarFan_alt Component but when I input a number to _he…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Apr 10, 2015 to Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

"Hi all, Thanks a lot for your replies! I tried the new Components! They now seem to…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Mar 12, 2015 to AirWalls E+ and Daylight Analysis (and InternalMass problem?)

15 Nov 27, 2016

"Hi Mostapha, all,  Nice feedback and very interesting topic! The layers of a green…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Mar 12, 2015 to How to simulate below grade architecture? How to make a green roof in Honeybee?

6 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service