Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Devang Chauhan's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sarith, Excellent resource! Chris talks about the same issue. Thanks a lot for s…"

Devang Chauhan replied Nov 12, 2016 to Honeybee and LNBLWindow

23 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Willem, As mentioned in the description of isConditioned_ input. Setting it to Tr…"

Devang Chauhan replied Nov 12, 2016 to Default settings for Mass2Zones isConditioned true

8 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I ran a sample. Results are attached. Seems to work fine. However, I would really ap…"

Devang Chauhan replied Nov 12, 2016 to Void (Puncture) in Geometry

5 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Mostapha, Can you please elaborate more on _upOrientation_ input of Honeybee_Radi…"

Devang Chauhan replied Nov 11, 2016 to Honeybee and LNBLWindow

23 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Everyone, What if WeatherAnalytics and White Box Technologies are not the option…"

Devang Chauhan replied Nov 11, 2016 to Weather data files outside US and time frame reliability

5 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Mattia, I believe it does have sunPositionHOY for the December month. In the lis…"

Devang Chauhan replied Oct 31, 2016 to LadyBug - SunPath

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Mattia Donato

"Hi Mostapha, The link provided on Github for the paper related to this discussion n…"

Devang Chauhan replied Oct 11, 2016 to Using +S2 method on Honeybee_Generate Cumulative Sky (genCumSky)??

3 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Porus, There's a component named "Honeybee_Read Annual Result I." It can be foun…"

Devang Chauhan replied Oct 11, 2016 to Analyse UDI(useful daylight illuminance) of an interior space.

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Noah, Please disconnect "windProfileHeight_" and "distBetweenVec_." That Should…"

Devang Chauhan replied Oct 10, 2016 to Ladybug "Outdoor Comfort SET" Script Issue

2 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Anybody reading this, If you are not able to view your GIF file even after installi…"

Devang Chauhan replied Sep 5, 2016 to Error on Watch the Sky example file

5 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service