Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, Thanks for the update! It is a very useful output indeed! I will come ba…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 12, 2015 to Wind boundary profile - questions and wishlist

7 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"I was doing a very brief research on this a while back and I came across an interest…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 12, 2015 to How to simulate below grade architecture? How to make a green roof in Honeybee?

6 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

"Hi Abraham, Thank you very much for the response. On the first point you are right…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 11, 2015 to Wind boundary profile - questions and wishlist

7 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Would love it if you shared your results and/or implementation on this! Good luck!"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 11, 2015 to Daysim -dds option

6 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by falko

"Hi Serge and Mostapha, @Serge Thanks for the link very helpful! Have a couple of…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 4, 2015 to Honeybee and LNBLWindow

23 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Abraham, Thank you for your reply. I have actually let it go for now (needed a…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 3, 2015 to Adding multiple glazing on a single surface

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Sorry Abraham, Attaching the file now. I managed to run the simulation, as I said…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 2, 2015 to Adding multiple glazing on a single surface

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hey Chris, Thanks for the response, it was so obvious but I never did it. I will tr…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 1, 2015 to Rhino models to Energy Plus models

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Heh, thanks for understanding man :)"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 1, 2015 to Rhino models to Energy Plus models

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Saeran, Do you maybe have a file of the paper? Can't seem to find it and the sit…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Feb 26, 2015 to Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service