Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Khandaker Rasel Kabir's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Abraham. Its working now."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 28, 2016 to HB and ladybug update is not working.

4 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Khandaker Rasel Kabir

"thank you very much Bao. It is working now. thanks again."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 27, 2016 to waringi msg:1. Currently the EnergyPlus component only works in meters. Change the units to Meters and try again!

6 Jan 31, 2016

"Thank you Abraham for your reply.I don't know. how do I know that and how to change…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 27, 2016 to waringi msg:1. Currently the EnergyPlus component only works in meters. Change the units to Meters and try again!

6 Jan 31, 2016

"Thank you Mostapha. I have downloaded the latest version and drag it to grasshopper…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 27, 2016 to HB and ladybug update is not working.

4 Jan 28, 2016

"Thank you Theodoros. I think it worked this time."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 27, 2016 to selecting zones separately by item selector

2 Jan 27, 2016

"Thank you Anton. I tried to update ladybug and Honeybee it worked at first but after…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 27, 2016 to Decompose based on boundary condition is not decomposing

3 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Thank you Tim"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 25, 2016 to Example geometry file of of Mackey Residence Geometry.gh is now showing in rhino

3 Jan 25, 2016

"Thank you Paul Wintour. I really appreciate it."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 20, 2016 to Tab missing in Grasshopper

2 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos