Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nick Novelli's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anton, Although in earlier versions of the file the whole building was plugged in…"

Nick Novelli replied Oct 1, 2015 to filtering out (removing) glazing objects?

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Sure thing--it's a big palette, but the component is here: and here is the link t…"

Nick Novelli replied Sep 30, 2015 to filtering out (removing) glazing objects?

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Let's see. The IDF is generated by OS via the HB component. I checked the idf, and t…"

Nick Novelli replied Sep 30, 2015 to [solved] can honeybee read energyplus results file not generated via honeybee?

12 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"I think I have the same difficulty with the readEPSurfaceResult component. The readE…"

Nick Novelli replied Sep 29, 2015 to [solved] can honeybee read energyplus results file not generated via honeybee?

12 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"http://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/viewer?owner=NENEN&description=Armature_for_En…"

Nick Novelli replied Sep 28, 2015 to filtering out (removing) glazing objects?

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Mostapha, hello again. To follow up with this (didn't want to bug you yesterday, bus…"

Nick Novelli replied Sep 28, 2015 to filtering out (removing) glazing objects?

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"This is terrific...I feel like I'm reading the breaking news. First the Pluto flyby,…"

Nick Novelli replied Jul 16, 2015 to OpenStudio PINVOKE error with new libraries

20 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"<smacks forehead> I just wanted to give you an easy question to start the day…"

Nick Novelli replied Jul 16, 2015 to Problem with adding Window EP Material to Library

20 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Blanca Dasi Espuig

"I haven''t answered my own question yet, but do have a little more information... O…"

Nick Novelli replied Jul 16, 2015 to Problem with adding Window EP Material to Library

20 Aug 25, 2015

"Mostapha, hello. I may be running into this same issue at the moment: the setHBZoneC…"

20 Aug 25, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service