Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Also is anyone able to explain the difference between a mass extwall and a metal ext…"

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 9, 2016 to Building components library vs Honeybee construction library

4 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Ji, My 2 cents is that it would be."

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 9, 2016 to [clarified and updated] is fanElectric missing in the energy balance component?

7 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"To answer my own question, this is possible with the image based simulation componen…"

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 8, 2016 to Realistic renderings with Honeybee

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Juan Carlos Fornino

"Hi Chris, How does this discussion relate to the up and coming connection with para…"

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 8, 2016 to Create multiple batch files so I can run them parallel on a 128-processor server

12 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Ethan, My apologies I didn't update the tutorials to include this change, in you…"

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 7, 2016 to why the "percentage of surface area" option is removed from the Generator PV component

3 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Guys, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you both I re-wrote the code so tha…"

Anton Szilasi replied Aug 7, 2016 to why the "percentage of surface area" option is removed from the Generator PV component

3 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Andressa, I'm almost certain that this error is occurring because some of your co…"

Anton Szilasi replied Jul 28, 2016 to Simulation error: 'EPZone' object has no attribute 'cenPt' geometry

5 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by mona rezk

"Atta, For the daylighting you were not flattening your _testGeometry inputs which m…"

Anton Szilasi replied Jul 22, 2016 to Honeybee Energy Model Problem

4 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by atthaillah b

"Hi Atta, The simulation works fine on my machine, I do get the same error an explan…"

Anton Szilasi replied Jul 21, 2016 to Honeybee Energy Model Problem

4 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by atthaillah b

"Hi HanShen, Can you post your file? I will try to recreate the issue on my machine.…"

Anton Szilasi replied Jul 10, 2016 to Daysim crushing while running

2 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Hanshen Sun

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service