Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no easy way. I wrote a custom script for this purpose which I don't have ac…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 21, 2017 to Radiance image mapping

6 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"1. No. You can adjust the input hour yourself. 2. Sunny sky is not a climate-based s…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 21, 2017 to Does EPW file take daylight savings time into consideration?

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"This is an interesting question. You don't need to use Galapagos for this as there a…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 20, 2017 to SunPath

4 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Łukasz Dwulit

"I have seen some people using Weaverbird plugin to recolor the generated mesh: http:…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 19, 2017 to How to Make a result mesh colored gradient with LB /HB?

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Just to add to Sarith's comment the Grasshopper installer is under the honeybee-plus…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 19, 2017 to Honeybee[+] ETA?

3 Jun 19, 2017

"+1"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 19, 2017 to Psychrometric Chart Crashes when Connects windSpeed

11 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Lei, It depends on the number of mesh cells. You can use parallel run to make the…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 19, 2017 to Butterfly beta release for Grasshopper and Dynamo

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Pin

"Hi Ibby, You need to be more specific to get help on this question. Here is a couple…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 19, 2017 to BEST WAY TO TEST IMPACT OF SOLAR FILM

2 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"I also found this: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/values-of-a-mesh-grid-t…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 14, 2017 to Generate contour lines from the results mesh in Ladybug

9 Jun 14, 2017

"Hi Ludvig, The way the contours are generated right now is by extruding the mesh and…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 14, 2017 to Generate contour lines from the results mesh in Ladybug

9 Jun 14, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service