Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Amaraa's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Theodore. I really appreciate your suggestion, however i cannot quite implemen…"

Amaraa replied May 28, 2016 to Finding an optimal size of PV panel in given array.

18 May 29, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Dear djordje Thank you very much for your detailed explanation it really helps to s…"

Amaraa replied May 24, 2016 to Finding an optimal size of PV panel in given array.

18 May 29, 2016
Reply by djordje

"I am sorry for not replying back quickly because I was working on my thesis and othe…"

Amaraa replied May 22, 2016 to Finding an optimal size of PV panel in given array.

18 May 29, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Dear djordje. Thank you for your generous answer it really helped a lot.  All of th…"

Amaraa replied Mar 31, 2016 to Finding an optimal size of PV panel in given array.

18 May 29, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Thank you Mr.Yerioro, you just pointed out what I should've done on Mr.Chris's fixed…"

Amaraa replied May 23, 2015 to Issue related to the Honeybee_Visualize Annual Comfort Result (VisualizeComfort)

10 May 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hello Mr.ChrisHaven't noticed that you replied on this issue and thank you for your…"

Amaraa replied May 23, 2015 to Issue related to the Honeybee_Visualize Annual Comfort Result (VisualizeComfort)

10 May 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately It doesn't work work. Gives the same error m…"

Amaraa replied May 3, 2015 to Issue related to the Honeybee_Visualize Annual Comfort Result (VisualizeComfort)

10 May 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you Abraham for your quick answer. It was helpful to understand about HB_readC…"

Amaraa replied Apr 30, 2015 to Issue related to the Honeybee_Visualize Annual Comfort Result (VisualizeComfort)

10 May 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hello Abraham, I've this file and it works perfect. Didn't expect this issue is caus…"

Amaraa replied Apr 13, 2015 to Issues related to Timestep

6 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Amaraa

"I've changed the idfFileName using just "panel" component. And the result is quite d…"

Amaraa replied Apr 13, 2015 to Issues related to Timestep

6 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Amaraa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by