Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Antonello Di Nunzio's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Adi, your file works fine, Could you connect a panel like in the image above?…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 13, 2016 to Error using LB Radiation component

6 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Hi Adi, Could you share your file again? The geometries seem to be empty. Thanks. An…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 13, 2016 to Error using LB Radiation component

6 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Hi Christian, There is nothing of wrong with your file, you should just update your…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 12, 2016 to PMVcomfRecipe Error

1 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

"Hi Ana, Have you used ""Ladybug_Update Ladybug" to update your LB version?If yes, S…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 8, 2016 to Comfort Mannequin component Error

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Ana Carolina Moura

"Hi Agnieszka, I think the update failed in your case, because I see some old dates o…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 6, 2016 to Error with comfort mannequin "too many values to unpack"

9 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Agnieszka Szczepańska

"Hi Yoan, I'm sorry for my previous answer, some steps of the workflow aren't necess…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 2, 2016 to How to calculate solar radiation during an entire day ?

5 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Yoan

"Hi Yoan, Try this workflow where I used native components of GH. If I have understo…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jun 2, 2016 to How to calculate solar radiation during an entire day ?

5 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Yoan

"Hi Pin, You can update your LB version directly by using "Ladybug_Update Ladybug".…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied May 27, 2016 to Error with comfort mannequin "too many values to unpack"

9 Jun 6, 2016

"Hi Pin, I think you should update your LB version. As you can see from the image be…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied May 27, 2016 to Error with comfort mannequin "too many values to unpack"

9 Jun 6, 2016

"Hi Cheney, You can find the last version of ladybug sunrise sunset with the conditio…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied May 16, 2016 to Ladybug_sunrise/sunset

38 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Mustafa Teksoy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service