Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ladan GD's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello I have a similar case to Tasos, and I want to know what is the best way to mo…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 22, 2016 to AirWalls E+ and Daylight Analysis (and InternalMass problem?)

15 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Thanks everyone, my problem is solved finally! I should have clicked on the middle o…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 21, 2016 to Issue with Graphics (How to Change to Wire-frame Preview)

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"It's because I am not a pro in Rhino or GH. It's very funny but irritating ;) I crea…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 21, 2016 to Issue with Graphics (How to Change to Wire-frame Preview)

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Hi and thank you. I did the exact same thing and I still see the black box. I had do…"

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Thank you very much for your help! "

Ladan GD replied Nov 20, 2016 to Setting The Grid for Daylight Analysis

2 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Thank you very much Mostapha for your help. We'll try the attached file and we hope…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 17, 2016 to Integrated Daylight + Energy Simulation

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"This problem is solved when we re-installed the program and ran the example file aga…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 2, 2016 to Problem with Integrated Daylighting and Energy Simulation Example File

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Hi Mostapha I hope you are doing well! I changed north to 0 and it didn't help. I d…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 1, 2016 to Problem with Integrated Daylighting and Energy Simulation Example File

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Thank you very much!"

Ladan GD replied Oct 28, 2016 to Integrating Daylighting Results to Energy Analysis

2 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service