Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ladan GD's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello again, I tried to use idf file created by DesignBuilder and imported that idf…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 28, 2016 to Integrated Daylight + Energy Simulation

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Mostapha, I tried the file that you sent. Importidf works and EnergyPlus file runs…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 28, 2016 to Integrated Daylight + Energy Simulation

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Thank you Mostapha jan, I will try that tomorrow in the office and let you know if I…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 27, 2016 to Pick Sensor for Annual DL Analysis in Multiple Zones

10 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hello and thanks for your response. I need to set one single node for my sensor, bec…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 27, 2016 to Pick Sensor for Annual DL Analysis in Multiple Zones

10 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"My bad! I have attached the file with internalized zones to my last comment about ai…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 26, 2016 to Pick Sensor for Annual DL Analysis in Multiple Zones

10 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hello all I created "select items" and picked the spaces with air walls and assigne…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 25, 2016 to AirWalls E+ and Daylight Analysis (and InternalMass problem?)

15 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Thank you I'll try that and let you know if I had any further issues. I appreciate y…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 23, 2016 to AirWalls E+ and Daylight Analysis (and InternalMass problem?)

15 Nov 27, 2016

"Mostapha, Would you please also tell me how I can pick interior surfaces and change…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 23, 2016 to AirWalls E+ and Daylight Analysis (and InternalMass problem?)

15 Nov 27, 2016

"Thank you very much Mostapha and Devang, it worked! that's perfect! I am attaching t…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 23, 2016 to One Legend for Multiple Zones in Daylighting Simulation

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Thanks Mostapha, I created them like this (see the file attached) but it didn't work…"

Ladan GD replied Nov 22, 2016 to One Legend for Multiple Zones in Daylighting Simulation

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service