Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Peter Zaťko's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"so the answer from ROB:Hi Peter,I am assuming you have Type C photometry files, perh…"

Peter Zaťko replied Mar 5, 2015 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Done :) now just wait for the answer "

Peter Zaťko replied Mar 2, 2015 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016

"Thank for reply, I was searching for the rotated one, and it doesn' t exist, and I a…"

Peter Zaťko replied Feb 26, 2015 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016

"Hi , Maybe this will help http://web.mit.edu/tito_/www/Projects/Glare/GlareRecommend…"

Peter Zaťko replied Feb 26, 2015 to High Glare Probability Image color meaning

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

"and also I wanted to copy them and somehow is not working , GH file attached and int…"

Peter Zaťko replied Feb 25, 2015 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016

"Hi Mostapha, Im doing now interior lighting, and I need actually to rotate the ligh…"

Peter Zaťko replied Feb 25, 2015 to Simulating IES lamps file through RAD materials

63 Jan 7, 2016

"Hi Mostapha, I was off for a few days, now I chcecked everything and works fine for…"

Peter Zaťko replied Jan 10, 2015 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Hi guys, Better news from me, It worked for me, but when I want to re-read the resul…"

Peter Zaťko replied Jan 6, 2015 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Gladly , even if you want to convert it into some different file type(gif,jpg....) y…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 10, 2014 to Illuminance Results check

8 Dec 10, 2014

"it means it helped or neither ? cause if not than Mostapha should check it"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 10, 2014 to Illuminance Results check

8 Dec 10, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by