Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Tim's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mostapha, Thanks for the help, I'll switch to another example geometry Chris prov…"

Tim replied Feb 1, 2016 to RunEnergySimulation error: 'hb_EPZoneSurface' object has no attribute 'punchedGeometry' (from Chris' tutorials)

7 May 18, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Alemeh, Mostapha is right, you need to simplify it a bit. I'm watching the tutor…"

Tim replied Jan 31, 2016 to honeybee splitmass error

5 Jan 31, 2016

"If I'm not mistaken, you are talking about Mackey's example file for Honeybee tutori…"

Tim replied Jan 31, 2016 to How to select a geometry in rhino

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Khandaker Rasel Kabir

"I remember having problems with Legend Parameters as well, it was freezing my laptop…"

Tim replied Jan 31, 2016 to recent LegendParameters bug?

2 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Then I think we have different problems, I was working in meters from the start."

Tim replied Jan 31, 2016 to Energy plus simulation is not working.No idf file,no result file,no update of ladybug and honeybee objects

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Tim

"You can always check it here: "

Tim replied Jan 31, 2016 to waringi msg:1. Currently the EnergyPlus component only works in meters. Change the units to Meters and try again!

6 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Khandaker Rasel Kabir

"Hi, Is your problem similar to mine? If yes, just stick around, from personal experi…"

Tim replied Jan 30, 2016 to Energy plus simulation is not working.No idf file,no result file,no update of ladybug and honeybee objects

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Tim

"I'd like to see a day or maybe two from your normal everyday life and the way you gu…"

Tim replied Jan 29, 2016 to Release Notes - Ladybug 0.0.62 and Honeybee 0.0.59

17 Mar 19, 2016

"I'd suggest to plug the toggle to _UpdateThisFile to update only what you work on. O…"

Tim replied Jan 27, 2016 to Decompose based on boundary condition is not decomposing

3 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Hi Mostapha, What would be the best way in this situation: bounding box or mesh brep…"

Tim replied Jan 25, 2016 to bulding masses error "out of range"!

2 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Tim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service