Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Mostapha, for the confirmation."

Grasshope replied Apr 12, 2017 to Should the 2nd type of simulation in gridBasedSimulation be "irradiance (kWh/m2)"?

2 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Yes, Mostapha, I'm unable to reproduce this error, either.... Thanks, anyway."

Grasshope replied Apr 12, 2017 to itersectMass component error

2 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you, Mostapha. Do you mean that, for a particular HOY, e.g. "10" or 1-Jan 10a…"

Grasshope replied Apr 5, 2017 to abnormal sky radiation of Tregenza sky for low altitude sun positions

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Thanks, Mostapha, for the clarification. I noticed that in your youtube tutorial vi…"

Grasshope replied Apr 5, 2017 to can cumulative sky matrix be stored in a data component?

8 Apr 13, 2017

"Thank you both, Sarith and Abraham. To Ahbraham, the reason to store sky matrix is…"

Grasshope replied Apr 5, 2017 to can cumulative sky matrix be stored in a data component?

8 Apr 13, 2017

"Thank you, Mostapha. Apologize for my late reply. I'll send you the IDF file throug…"

Grasshope replied Mar 2, 2017 to HB zones read from IDF file are scrambled.

2 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Dear Chris, thank you very much for fixing the issue! If I may, it seems that the t…"

Grasshope replied Feb 7, 2017 to total value on meshSelector component is not the same as the total radiation analysis result

4 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you very much, Mostapha, for sharing your talk! Thank you, Chris and the whol…"

Grasshope replied Jan 23, 2017 to Ladybug Analysis Tools in 2017!

51 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by mona rezk

"Thank you, Mostapha! Adding to the previous demo file, it seems that three differen…"

Grasshope replied Jan 22, 2017 to total value on meshSelector component is not the same as the total radiation analysis result

4 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you very much, Abraham, for the suggestion! The LB_MeshSelector component is…"

Grasshope replied Jan 16, 2017 to how to filter a mesh based on result

10 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service