Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Mostapha. The Daysim glare calcs are not very reliable. Since vertical…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 27, 2017 to Error in DS parameters with 2 shading states.

15 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Willy Tsui

"Hi Nishant, That is a great resource indeed. Just be careful when you are using mat…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 15, 2017 to Radiance materials Source (website)

1 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Great job, guys! And a special thanks to Chris for creating this very well-articulat…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 12, 2017 to Release Notes - Ladybug 0.0.64 and Honeybee 0.0.61

22 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Considering

"Hi Juan, That script on github is actually for Honeybee[+]. You can read about it h…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 8, 2017 to Realistic renderings with Honeybee

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Juan Carlos Fornino

"Hi Juan, This relates to ambient calculations, and more specifically overture calcu…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 8, 2017 to Is it possible to run a HB image base simulation with multiple CPU for artificial lighting design?

10 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Juan, Radiance, the calculation engine employed by Honeybee to do lighting simul…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Feb 6, 2017 to Is it possible to run a HB image base simulation with multiple CPU for artificial lighting design?

10 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Anna, Illuminance is an additive quantity. Although the spectral composition of…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 19, 2017 to Low light levels produced from IES files Honeybee

6 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Anna Larsson

"Hi Api, I think the TILT issue most likely has to do with the ies file than a bug i…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 16, 2017 to Electric lighting components for Honeybee

34 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

"Hi Charlene, First up, regardless of what manufacturers might state, approximating…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 12, 2017 to Low light levels produced from IES files Honeybee

6 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Anna Larsson

"Hi Aristo, My replies are inline. 1. What do you mean by "That is why the candela v…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jan 6, 2017 to Electric lighting components for Honeybee

34 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service