Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting problem. As long as you don't consider reflections, (I think)…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Nov 3, 2015 to Long and short wave radiation

2 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Hi Mostapha, the OpenStudio output log is really helpful ! I can use that to create…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 31, 2015 to Annual Daylight Simulation: Running the simulation for only a few days in each month

11 Oct 31, 2015

"I was using genklemsamp all this while. If I can get it to work with normal binary f…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 30, 2015 to Annual Daylight Simulation: Running the simulation for only a few days in each month

11 Oct 31, 2015

"Okay. I thought of going OpenStudio or Stadic (the Penn State project) route too but…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 30, 2015 to Annual Daylight Simulation: Running the simulation for only a few days in each month

11 Oct 31, 2015

"Is anyone working on this right now ? I am doing something for my dissertation work…"

11 Oct 31, 2015

"Mostapha, thanks for the tips! Here is an update : https://youtu.be/xYvc25KT1Nw I am…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 28, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

"Thanks Mostapaha, I am trying to wrap my head around this. I will keep you posted ab…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 28, 2015 to Is there a way to check if surface normals "look" towards each other ?

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I don't mean to highjack this discussion, however, I got inspired by/copied Chris's…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 28, 2015 to Discussion: Accuracy of Daylight simulations with no wall thickness?

13 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Elzine Braasch

"Hi Mostapha, I was actually trying to write a quick and dirty hack for the 3phase me…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 28, 2015 to Is there a way to check if surface normals "look" towards each other ?

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"You need to add the cal file to your Radiance/Daysim RAYPATH folder ( it is usually…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 22, 2015 to Simulation of Microshade using Honeybee

4 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service