Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Leonardo's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

" Hi Francesco,  Just a question about "LaDeform" component: please could you explain…"

Leonardo replied Oct 10, 2013 to Large deformation component

3 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Leonardo

"Dear Clemens,  Just a question about "LaDeform" component: please could you explain…"

Leonardo replied Oct 9, 2013 to Antifunicular of a two-dimensional arch

7 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Leonardo

"Dear Niya, I am sorry but it does not work. I don't understand the reason. Please co…"

Leonardo replied Sep 18, 2013 to How to extract section forces after calculation for only few beams

9 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Niya S.

"The output is composed by 50 beams that correspond to group 1,2 and 3. I would like…"

Leonardo replied Sep 18, 2013 to How to extract section forces after calculation for only few beams

9 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Niya S.

"Hi Niya,  thanks for your help. Probably I was not so clear explaining my problem so…"

9 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Niya S.

"Hi Clemens,  thanks for your reply. After the analysis I have extracted elements wit…"

Leonardo replied Sep 17, 2013 to How to extract section forces after calculation for only few beams

9 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Niya S.

"Dear Clemens, thanks for your tips! Leonardo"

Leonardo replied Sep 13, 2013 to Antifunicular of a two-dimensional arch

7 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Leonardo

"Dear Clemens, thanks for your reply. I have explored the method you propose and it w…"

Leonardo replied Sep 12, 2013 to Antifunicular of a two-dimensional arch

7 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Leonardo

"Dear John,  thanks for your reply. I know the method with zero length springs in Kan…"

Leonardo replied Sep 12, 2013 to Antifunicular of a two-dimensional arch

7 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Leonardo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by