Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matthew Tam's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, if you wish to add a support in that location you must first split the beam into…"

Matthew Tam replied Jan 16, 2018 to HOW TO ADD A SUPPORT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEAM

2 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by CHILEMENI

"You cannot determine the order of connectivity, therefore it is important to identif…"

Matthew Tam replied Dec 14, 2017 to pattern hinges karamba

7 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Popi, you are on the right track. What I suggest is that you set all the green me…"

Matthew Tam replied Dec 13, 2017 to pattern hinges karamba

7 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Francesco, when you place the "Connected Parts" component after the assemble mode…"

Matthew Tam replied Dec 11, 2017 to karamba error

3 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Mohammad, this error occurs when Karamba cannot find the support points which coi…"

Matthew Tam replied Mar 27, 2017 to Karamba - user problems

250 Dec 22, 2022
Reply by Abraham Shkolnik

"Hi Balazs, you need to flatten the line input to the Line to Beam component otherwis…"

Matthew Tam replied Mar 9, 2017 to Line to beam component generates too many nodes /points

3 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

"Hi Giorgio, as I just replied in another forum, the same error is occuring. You have…"

Matthew Tam replied Mar 9, 2017 to Error 1. 19 cross sections need to be bigger than their biggest family member.

2 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Giorgio

"Hi Giorgio, When the Optimize Cross Section component returns this message, it means…"

Matthew Tam replied Mar 9, 2017 to Error Rigid body's

5 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Hi Roberto, I just looked at the definition quickly and noticed that you have separa…"

Matthew Tam replied Feb 26, 2017 to Cable net w/ Karamba and Kangaroo

8 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Roberto

"Dear Ma Qingsong, As mentioned in the emails, your issue refers to a geometrical iss…"

Matthew Tam replied Feb 26, 2017 to How to make a program and analysis?

7 Mar 20
Reply by Terry Austin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service