Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Robert Vier's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"isolines, force flow lines and principal stress lines all work similiar, and like d…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 21, 2012 to analyze problem shell structure

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by j koeken

"first thing i see is that you have to plug "schaal 1" also into material component w…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 18, 2012 to analyze problem shell structure

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by j koeken

"Hey j, apparently it's got something to do with your mesh topology. I will look at…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to analyze problem shell structure

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by j koeken

"I could imagine you cannot see the changes for an example simple as this one (the b…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to Structural output shows errors

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Lara Alegria Mira

"Hello, this does not happen for me. can you send me / post the definition it is hap…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to analyze problem shell structure

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by j koeken

"But I think the section forces are displayed like grashopper usually handles lists…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to Output of the reaction forces component

2 Oct 16, 2012

"Hello Kane, I just realized you are doing similar things that I do. What do mean w…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to Better optimizations in Galapagos by understanding maximum displacement, resulting force of gravity and internal elastic energy

7 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Kane Borg

"Hello, interesting work you are doing with karamba. Please post some pictures if yo…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to Better optimizations in Galapagos by understanding maximum displacement, resulting force of gravity and internal elastic energy

7 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Kane Borg

"Hey Lara! Thanks for the well formulated question :) Clemens, the main developer o…"

Robert Vier replied Oct 16, 2012 to Structural output shows errors

4 Oct 16, 2012

"yes :) to make sure you could plug 'id-1' into the 'id' entrance plug of 'modelview'…"

Robert Vier replied Aug 15, 2012 to Dividing the truss member into compressional, tensional and null members?

15 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service