Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'section' (21)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ribbed shells

Hi there,  I'm trying to use Karamba iterating with a MOGA to create ribbed shells based on the bending stress analysis of a given initial…

Started by Jorge Christie

2 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by Jorge Christie

Unused Cross Section - Assemble Model Component

Hi there, I'm currently encountering a small issue with the Assemble Model component... I have connected two cross section components to t…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

1 May 1, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Section offset creates unwanted fixed support

Hi. Creating Cross section offsets to a column, seems to force fixed supports to a column element. Even though the support is simple. Takin…

Started by Rasmus Holst

1 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Location of the supports in the cross-section

Dear Karamba users, I have a problem with the location of supports in the cross-section of my structure. I have made a simple girder bridg…

Started by Edward Fransen

5 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

Cross section Width variation

Hello, I am trying to do something pretty simple with the cross section component of Karamba but it's not working. I made exactly the same…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by jjsolly

Same cross section with different Ids

Hi everyone, is there a way to make the "Optimize cross section" component set the same cross section for two (or more) groups of beams wit…

Started by Davide Girardi

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Custom Cross Section?

Hi, Is there a way to add a custom cross-section to Karamba? Talking about aluminium-frame type of sections - is it possible by somehow co…

Started by Chris bc

1 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

Hi, Can you suggest a way how to use equal angles as steel cross sections for Karamba? How can I build up the cross sections table? My main…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

10 May 31, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Optimize cross section

Hello there, I am trying to optimize cross sections in the structure. I have two sets of members ( divided with member IDs A & B) and…

Started by Daniel

5 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service