Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (58)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cross Section Optimization for real project, beam mesh system

Hi guys, Good morning to you. I am doing a real pavilion project the dim of it is 12M * 8M with Karamba. However, when I doing the cross s…

Started by Lei Yang

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

C# Scripting Karamba from scratch

I am working on my thesis and was hoping to integrate Karamba analysis to the rest of the computational platform. The basic idea is that th…

Started by Thu Nguyen Phuoc

0 Aug 26, 2016

Is Large Deformation Analysis the reality?

Hi guys, I was wondering if the component 'Large Deformation Analysis' can really simulate the real world physics. Cause the formation is…

Started by Lei Yang

2 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

Shell form finding and optimizing the cross-section

Hello! I'm currently working on a project in which I would like to find an optimum shape for a shell structure based on the principels of i…

Started by Britt Cordewener

10 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Britt Cordewener

Seismic forces in Karamba

Heyall! How do you apply earthquake forces using Karamba? I'd be grateful if you can describe it and/or send an example file. Best, Aryan 

Started by Aryan Shahabian

3 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Aryan Shahabian

[Karamba] Bending diagram

Hi everyone! I am currently interested in bending of plates with different support conditions. I would like to draw with Karamba both bend…

Started by Francois Latour

0 Mar 15, 2016

Fluctuating Results in Structural Beam Model

Hello everyone, I get strange results, that vary everytime I recalcualte the very same and unchanged stuctural model in Karamba. I'm analy…

Started by Michel

4 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Michel

Defining pinned vs welded connections

Hi, I'm working with Diagrid structures for my research project and am modelling them thorugh Karamba. How do I know what exactly are the…

Started by Sabeeshan Kulenthiran

3 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Karamba3D

How to defined Beam-Joints in Java or Python?

Hello there, I got troubles on setting up the joints conditions in Java. The Karamba HackersGuide only provide a simple example on how to s…

Started by Yutao Song

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Karamba3D

How to simulate foundations in Karamba

Dear All, Could you please share an example or describe how you simulate foundations? How do you check the mass and size of them (even ver…

Started by Aryan Shahabian

4 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Aryan Shahabian

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by