Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solid Point Collision - Increase Point Density without increasing Mesh Density?

Hi, Have been working with the solid point collider to wrap a mesh around some steel beams or irregular depth and spacing with a view to c…

Started by Johnathon Evans

1 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Johnathon Evans

Equivalent of PowerLaw with Kangaroo 2 ?

Hi everyone, I'm a beginner with Kangaroo(s) and what I'm trying to do is to regroup different and separated triangles according to their…

Started by Julien PARIS

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Julien PARIS

Rotating binded circles in Kangaroo (beginner)

Hello! I’m a beginner in Grashopper and Kangaroo. In my project I’m trying to rotate 2 circles on the same axis while binding them with cur…

Started by Tünde Szakács

3 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Tünde Szakács

What about grab component?

Hi Daniel, I was playing with the library of K2 when I realized that the grab component is not released, right? In the output appears as ka…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

0 Jul 16, 2015

A "pull point to point" goal in Kangaroo 2?

Hello, Is there a goal that acts like a spring (Length Line goal) but gives more strength to one side of the line? For example I want the…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

rotation movement - kangaroo

Hello! I am trying to force a geometry to move along a path, like a wheel, using vortex - Kangaroo 0.99. I have managed to make points rota…

Started by Verônica Natividade

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel Piker

Need help "relaxing" a grid of diamonds.

Hi All, I have a problem with a surface I'm designing (see screenshot attached). Since the surface height changes, the height subdivisions…

Started by Juan Camps

2 May 26, 2015
Reply by Juan Camps

Kangaroo definition amendment!

Hi all, I found this definition online, and I hope to do some amendments. As this definition is started from building a random mesh in gras…

Started by Joey Cheung

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by RENE

Kangaroo + Galapagos setup question

Hi everyone: I have been experimenting with Kangaroo lately and am impressed with the potential of this plugin. I am currently exploring v…

Started by William Carroll

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by William Carroll

Kangaroo Area Component behaving very differently for two very similar curves

Hi everyone, I was trying to use Kangaroo's new area goal to reduce the area of a closed curve by a given factor. I'm actually using one of…

Started by Morteza Karimi

0 May 11, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service