Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Kangaroo' (50)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remeshing & bending

Hi Daniel, I wondered whether you could help me by adding the Kangaroo bending simulation to the plankton remeshing script as shown in the…

Started by Mathias Gmachl

2 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Mathias Gmachl

Kangaroo Planarize vault issue.

Hello all, I'm generating a kangaroo spring vault. I have a series of organised points being manipulated by the Kangaroo engine (these poi…

Started by Dean Foskett

6 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Daniel Piker

Kangaroo PointLine Force

Hello people, I'm new with Kangaroo, and I don't understand what is wrong with this extra-simple experiment with PointLine Force. Why the p…

Started by Francesco di Niccolo

0 Jan 10, 2014

Fabric : Pinching and twisitng issues with kangaroo physics

Hi. GH users. I have been trying to simulate something similar ( pinching and twisting the fabric) as the image above with Kangaroo plug-i…

Started by kwanphil cho

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by kwanphil cho

urethane mold simulation

I'm a student at the university of Texas at Arlington. I'm working on simulating a urethane mold in kangaroo. Our goal  is to be able to co…

Started by Nathan Barnes

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Nathan Barnes

Caged Inflatable

I'm trying to make an inflatable that is inside a tetrahedron-like cage, such that the pressure of the inflating mesh makes a kind of bubbl…

Started by Jesse Seegers

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Gabriel Áh

Two instances of Kangaroo

I dont' know if this is the wrong way but it seems to be working! (very draft, need a lot of depuration and probably a youger brain!!) here…

Started by Alejandro REBOREDO

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

(ERROR?) Mesh seems to move ad aeternum

Hi!I created a planar surface with some curves as perimeter, then I transformed it into a mesh like the one in the example provided. In kan…

Started by Andrés Tricnina

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Andrés Tricnina

Pinching Fabric

Hi Guys, Trying to reproduce the act of pinching fabric using Kangaroo (file attached and image below for guidance). source: revolutionth…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

British Museum Great Court Roof with Kangaroo

Hey, Has anyone tried modeling the "British Museum Great Court Roof" in Grasshopper using Kangaroo?! I would really like to learn about…

Started by M NICK

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Daniel Piker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service