Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Is anyone else having troubles with Weaverbird in the latest release?  I keep getting quite a few invalid mesh errors.

Views: 1759

Replies to This Discussion

It should be fixed now in Wb NewYear 0.5.16.

I'm getting errors from the WbCarpet, WbWindow, and WbFrame.  Pretty much everything I plug into them ends up being an invalid mesh in 8.66.   

Hi Alex, are you using the version above, 0.5.16? Every wb component mentions it.

hey giulio-

I am using 0.5.16, but I realized that I wasn't using the most recent service release in rhino 4. I updated to the most recent release and reinstalled weaver bird 0.5.16, and now I'm getting the same message as the one described in this thread.

I noticed that when I load the weaverBird.rhp, I get an error that reads "WeaverBird.rhp Unable to load WeaverBird plug-in: Rhino version not specified".  you mentioned in the other thread that this was a problem you couldn't help with- what does "rhino version not specified" mean?  is there a way I could specify my version of rhino?

thanks,

alex

Alex,
I still haven't Been able to fix wb on my laptop, how ever, I have the same version of rhino on my pc, and wb works fine. . I doubt that the "undefined" has something to do with it. I really hope that the developer of wb can help us out. It will be a shame not to us this great tool . :)

Hi Juan,

I hope we fixed the problem today and you get something good out of it. Please let me know how things proceed.

- Giulio

Giulio,

Yes it works now. Thank you once again for your time. The good news is thatI dont need to drag and drop the RHP file once i open rhino. WB is work fine.

Once again your help is very appreciated. Will keep you posted from time to time on the end results for my project.

Best

Juan_P

Yes, sure, also if you use the manual drag-and-drop procedure, Rhino remembers plug-ins you loaded once.

Im having trouble as well, there are some features that were not uploaded, ie: wbLoop, wbCatmullClark.

Hi Sergio

this thread is very old. I suppose that you are meaning having trouble with Grasshopper 0.9?

With the extended Weaverbird functionality, it is not possible to have a release for both Grasshopper 0.9 and 0.8 (as it was not with 0.7 and 0.8). If you want to use the last release of Grasshopper (0.9.6), you need to update to Weaverbird Compatibility 0.5.99, which is compatible with it.

If you encounter problems with that, please start a new discussion, as this one does not apply.

Cheers

Giulio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service