Grasshopper
algorithmic modeling for Rhino
How can I triangulate those 3 lines with grasshopper?
Tags:
MySpace Tweet Facebook Facebook
Views: 598
What does 'triangulate' mean in this context?
Like that if I follow your logic
you need A from say curve 1, B from curve 2, C from curve 2, D from curve 1. -1 in the panel cull the last item of the list of point. 0 cull the first item of the list of point.
Dvid: Triagulate form points, like the imageLaurent: I will try to do with your example, i think your progrmation is easier than my example
RSS
Welcome toGrasshopper
Sign In
by Parametric House 0 Comments 0 Likes
by Parametric House 0 Comments 1 Like
Added by Parametric House 0 Comments 0 Likes
Added by Parametric House 0 Comments 1 Like
© 2026 Created by Scott Davidson. Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.