Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

if you have any ideas/problems or questions just let us know ;)

Views: 12017

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Milad,

Take a look at our pdf which you can find in Startmenu/GHGeco or just download our example files which show you the correct way to use the tool in combination with ecotect.

To getting on also take a look on the great video from LMNtS architects (thanks again) http://lmnts.lmnarchitects.com/parametrics/pdx-video-scriptjigs/

cheers,

to]

Hi [uto],

just wondering if it is possible to obtain a year average vector?...i seen that all daily vectors can be obtain in the shadow examples, but i'm interresting in obtaining a yearly average resultan vertor in the sun path, is this possible?

what is the average? can you define it? than you can request it

Hi thomas.

, I ask you to know how to make a volume (mesh) can see it in real time on ECOTEC (2011) in order to evaluate the program. I have tried using GECO, but do not understand how to configure it while changing the geometry (with grasshopper) can see and analyze in ECOTEC.
* Is the volume generated at the intersection of the cube to the sphere

thanks

cheers!!!

PD. ATTACHED FILES

Attachments:

hey there....i absolutely sure that i flt in GECO's love...

by point of grasshooper's admin....i tried yo downloadd GECO for my GH but i couldn't load it that shows GH cana load GECO by some error like this ...

"Object: GH_Component_StartEcotect (level 2)
{
  Method not found: 'Void GH_InputParamManager.Register_BooleanParam(System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, Boolean)'.
  MissingMethodException"

could u help me plz?

b y    a l l    r e g a r d s

Hi,

somehow i missed your entry.

You have to make sure you have newest Geco for Grasshopper 08 update v1.0.30.0 and GH 08.0063 installed. If you need anything else let me know.

sorry again

Hello everybody,

I am trying to automate loading of different grid files with the EcoLua component.

I tried several options but:

0:grid.load "C:\\folder\\filename.grd";

shouldn´t be ritght?

I get a script error in Ecotect which says: "Error. Load failed! Could not open specified file". The filename and extension are correct.

any ideas?

thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,

Would there be a way to get the coldest or hottest day on Geco from a WEA file ?

That would be great :)

Greetings from Sao Paulo !

Arthur

Hi Arthur

sure it is possible with LuaCode

see attached file

Greetings from Innsbruck to Sao Paulo !!

Attachments:

Hi,

I am new to Geco, and just started using Ecotect.... Can you direct me to manual on how to use Geco?

I am looking for CFD, as i have done CFD in Ecotect using WinAir....Also other Analysis like lighting levels, spatial comfort, insolation levels...

Dear Khizer,

the manual is located in Start/GecoGH/addon/

You can also check our example files from this group.

To reply to your interests, we do not have included all sort calculations in Geco yet. Also CFD is not included, because Winair is no longer official available from Cardiff University.

cheers,

[uto]

Is there a way to incorporate the results of already done calculations in Ecotect seperately in in grasshopper using Geco?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service