Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

if you have any ideas/problems or questions just let us know ;)

Views: 12018

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I am starting to learn Geco for doing solar access analysis, and each time i try to export any mesh to Ecotect with the component EcoMeshExport, i got an Autodesk Ecotect - Error Message

" Script Error: Load filed! Could not open specified file C\Users\...\Documents\geometry.mod "

I don´t know where the error come from ecotect or geco? I think I have both programmes correctly installed..

I would be very pleased if you could help me, i really want to learn Geco and with this error i cannot do anything...

thanks!

Do you work on a LAB computer?

Do you have rights on this machine?

could you send me your file?

thx

Hi,

I am working with mi own laptoc and i have all the rights on the computer. I am working with Rhinoceros4.0 sr9 and grasshopper 0.80066.

I send you the grasshopper file and a image with the error i get each time i try to export any mesh.

thank you very much,

begoña

Attachments:

hi 

i just start to learn this, and there are some difficulties

how can i get my CfD data(from eco ) into grasshpper by geco??

need your help~~thanks a lot!

Discrepancy in results in Geco and Ecotect

thanks to the great plugin GECO, I'v been using geco for a while, and i found the attributes seem not same. so i download the example file named SolarAccessAnalysis, but i fund its  not same either. Am i set something wrong? Confusing for this problem for several days. thank you for replying me :)  

BTW: I set the SkySubDivison to 15 in Geco & Eco and toggle "Use Fast Calculation" & "Update Shading Masks" in Ecotect.

uploaded the Attributes screenshot. 

Rhino SR9; Grasshopper 0.8.0066; Geco 1.0.30.0

Geco Result

Ecotect Result

hi,

I cannot download the Geco  v1.0.30.0..

could you please send me one?

Hey! Is there any component that could link Geco to Ecotect Acoustic analysis?

Regards,

Amanda 

Hi,

i have the same problem of Begoña....

any solution?

Thanks!

i think it has todo with your profil names

we will dig into it

best

Hi thomas!

do you remember me? I'm aldo (nexus workshop in bologna!) 

I'm workin on one def that we study during the ws (solar path def).

my question is: it works perfectly using a  plane such xy, yz, xz, but it is possible 

to use a surface for the mesh shadow componet?

I ask you that because my building is on a little hill and not on a horizontal plane.

thank you!

bye!

Hi,

You have to use the xy plane and extrude the curve in direction of the vector and intersect it with the terrain.

this is the only way i can think of it

best

Hi, I would like to know what happend with EcoLua component in the latest version of GECO.

Thk!

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service