Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hello, I wanted to switch them number of paths and indices of each path branch by using path mapper.

I have a series of points which have 10 path and each path is composed by 5 points.

When i connect path mapper directly from point param, path mapper parameter turned to red color which has an error.

I do not understand why.

Does anyone know how to switch path and number of indices?

Thanks

Views: 8268

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

use pathmapper again just in your case because you have {1;0;0} and {1;0;0;0} you can use on the left side just {A}
Matt

I did not get it.

Can you show more detail?

So, what you suggest is put {A}(I) on the source section?

What about the target section?
source side for the case with {1;0;0} is {A;B;C} and the target side is just {A}
you don't need the bracket with the element count because you are not changing anything on them for the case with {1;0;0;0} just adapt accordingly
Thanks. I undertood.

I am sorry again. You suggested another way to use mesh triangle by flatting my points. but it requires index for each points.

I guess it might be better for us to see my file. i will attach it.
Attachments:
hi seung
attached the file with series
Attachments:
hi Matt

thank you so much, BTW, how can i open this file?

When i click the file which is attached, it is just code.

Do you know how to save it to GHX or any readible format ON GH?

Thank you so much.

I appreciate^^
hi
right click on the file and delete the .xml and save the file .....btw i am not matt
OK.
So after playing around with the path mapper
I can't seem to select the rest of the x/y point rows individually
I tried different combinations with no luck, it keeps on selecting the same rows.

mario so if you look on the pathmapper there you see {0;1}(11) so the logic is {A;B}(i)
so if you now use {A}(i) that make no sense because A is @ all paths zero so you get back one path because zero is one path with 11 elements
so you have to take B because it has a number series from 0 to 3 because you have 4 curves
than everything works ;)
Thank you guys!
this is really helpfull

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service