Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi All,

there was a serious bug in the Image Sampler object which has been fixed. 0.8.0006 is now available for download and I've removed the 0.8.0005 installer.

Note: the installer for 0.8.0006 has the same name as 0.8.0005, so be careful if you still have the old one.

For a complete list of what's new since 0.8.0004, have a look at the 0.8.0005 announcement page.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

this error refer to weaverbird, please download the latest WB and uninstall or delete all previous files WB.

After that the error should be gone.

cheers

Ah... Thank you for the information, I was wondering why GH seemed to keep working.  

Stan

Hey, I just installed the GH 0.8.0009 on my Rhino 4 SR8 32 bit on a 64 bit windows.

However The latest version of Kangaroo does not load in grasshopper, I wan't to downgrade to the last known stable version 0.8.0006.

Do you still have it lying around ? because the link in this post is allready linked to the 0.8.0009

thank in advance ! And a quick reply is very much appreciated due to dissertation deadline's

Word to the wise. If you are going to be using Grasshopper in a commercial or other critical capacity always save each version in case of needing to role back. And because they take such a short time to install it is so easy to re-instate a version just for one definition and then return to the current one as soon as you are finished.

Message received !

thanks for the file !

File Deleted

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service