Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anybody know how to alter this plug-in or component to export as a .3dm file rather than .obj?

Many thanks!

Views: 1269

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aaron, currently you can't.... is there a reason you would like to export as 3DM?

Hey, this definition exports a 3dm but no obj sequence. Is the sequence stored in 3dm? is it possible to import that to 3ds max?

Ta

Attachments:

Also wondering what the start value, end value, frame start and frame end do as I'm changing their sliders but the image sequence is unchanged.

Strange , which version of Rhino are you using? 

Strange..... I tried the file you uploaded "Cylinders.gh" and it works fine.... it exports a series of .OBJ files.

Which version of Rhino are you using?

hmmm, strange yeah, I'm using rhino 5.

Bizarre you get the obj's and I don't. At first it worked but now I only get the image sequence and a 3dm file. Any ideas?

Hmm , when you say it did work? could you be more specific? 

sure, it worked as in it exported an obj sequence. However this was before I connected the attractor into the timeline. Are there any definitions out there that show centipede working properly? Would be great to see.

There should be example files included in the download?

Hey Carson, I don't see any, would you be able to post an example that I can boolean toggle and check if it's my version or a bug or something? I'm still getting a single 3dm out instead of an obj list. Definition as above.

I'm using grasshopper 0.9.0776 with Rhino 5.0 SR6

Thanks

Just tried it on the Centipede b0.7.ghx that comes with download but does the same thing. Any ideas?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service