Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Design Modelling Symposium Berlin 2011 lecture material

Hello all,

just got back from the Design Modelling Symposium in Berlin where I gave a special lecture on Generic Solvers & Emergent Answers. Basically I talked about some of the theory behind meta-heuristic algorithms such as Simulated Evolution and Simulated Annealing.

The lecture graphics are available online, though without the text I doubt they are particularly useful to anyone. I also took a portion of the lecture about Simulated Annealing and converted it to a blog post.

The event was (in part) recorded but I do not know whether the videos will be made available to the general public.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 728

Replies to This Discussion

dear david,

i think your lecture is too interesting,
that it's not to be available on the grasshopper page.
it would be great if you find a way for all grasshopper
users to the full information. that will be fine!
need more than a portion... (:

thanks in advance!

unfortunately i couldn't be there the last day:(,..

Could be nice if they would upload your presentation..!

Hello David,

thanks for making this available to us. It was a great lecture and it is great for us to have access to your presentation.

Regards,

Nick

i see there only the the lecture graphics?

yea, i realized that.

that's really cool david.  thanks for sharing.  wish we could get some audio.  how about a grasshopper forum special webinar? :)

hi david,

thanks again for the great lecture. what package of prezi did you use for your presentation.

as i have seen that it is better to use vector graphics, can you export a gh definition as a vector format ?

thanx and best regards

udo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service