Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'wish' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wish: Tag&Tag 3D component output ??

Hi Developer, I have a wish of both tag&Tag 3d component . Now we can bake there tags manually . But since there is no output param for…

Started by Alpha222

0 Oct 11, 2011

Sweep Points

David, Would it be possible to expand both Sweep Components to include the ability to sweep points which would create a curve?  Or is there…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

Worth wishing for

Data matching, tree manipulation, branch management. As I progress in proficiency with GH, these are the issues that continually hang me up…

Started by Stan Carroll

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Wish: Feeding Arc Negative Domain

Would it make sense for the Arc tool to Automagically just accept a [0 to less than zero] domain?  It's simple to tweak it with a script, b…

Started by Luis Fraguada

0 May 3, 2011

Undo Wish

Just an observation, it appears that the undo command does not undo every type of action.  It would be nice if undo would undo the graft an…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Dec 20, 2010

wish, action slider (undo/redo or chronological Preview/unpreview, hide/show SLIDER)

hi guys,I am totally new to grasshopper, but I enjoy playing around with it and making different thing. Its kind of fun like playing with L…

Started by vahid daem inanloo

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Planar Surface question and suggestion

I have been testing the "Planar Surface Component".  If the surface proves to be planar, it is obvious the plane output is the plane contai…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Stan Carroll

Please David ... please ! a Path Mapper add

HiDavid is that possible? ThanksRenzo

Started by Renzo Lazzarini

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Something to say...

HI fellows, I agree that the concept of Null Item is very very useful ,but i cant see the same thing for Empty Branch. I am confused when…

Started by Alpha222

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

wish list

Hi everyone, Thanks David for the new release of GH. Looks great! I don't know if anyone else would think this as a good time saver but wo…

Started by Ben

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service