Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'weaverbird' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diamond Panel on non-rectalinear surface

Hello, I have been working on an interactive facade with an attraction point. I'd like to have diamond panels, that rotate when they are c…

Started by AdnFrs

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

ALIGN DIVISION OF DIFFERENT SURFACES

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to do a kind of brise soleil but I need it to be aligned on all floors.I'm using diva to calculate de radiation…

Started by Renata Portelada

0 May 3, 2015

Curve to mesh or polylines?

I'm trying to import a set of curves from FormZ to create a truss system with grasshopper. I want to use a weaverbird picture frame to do t…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Jing

nurbs wrapping funky surface

Hi all, I´m trying to control a cloud of points to be able to create a nurbs srf. object through srfGrid component. The thing is that inste…

Started by jozze

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by jozze

Can`t use Weaverbird

Hi...I just download weaverbird... and install it... look normal... but when I try to use it ... it turns red and mark an error "File not f…

Started by Ana Ruiz

1 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

hexagonal mesh to lofted curves using weaverbird

I am trying to use weverbird to create a hexagonal mesh btu I am havign toruble connection them and can't figure out why. I think the lines…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jordan

MeshDual Component

Hi all, I have now several times opened documents where I have needed a MeshDual component. Google doesn't help me much as in which packag…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Explore Grasshopper

Good Day! Architect usually works like a skulptor. Make surfaces, delete surfaces, connect surfaces and make new one from many. In this fil…

Started by Т М

7 May 16, 2014
Reply by Т М

Voronoi Pods

Hi all im looking at creating 3d vornoi pods like the amazing image from angel quintana can anybody shed some light as to how to best creat…

Started by Jo Cook

0 Apr 17, 2014

Mesh Instersections

Hello all! I'm trying to figure out how to get some parts of a mesh. I'm trying to achieve something not unlike the skin on Hadid's Guangz…

Started by Neily B

0 Aug 5, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service