Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'volume' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

squeeze volume through wireframe shape

hi guys, I created a quick tower using some rotation and scale (file attached) and want to squeeze a volume (for example a cube) through i…

Started by Hannes Hilpold

0 Oct 9, 2015

How to maintain the same volume in Galapagos

Hi all, I am new at this so here it goes. I am working with a sample file (04Box2pointcontrolladybugradiation) from Dr Yun Kyu Yi in order…

Started by josefina

8 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

Mesh Volume (bounding?..) Shrink Wrap

Hi all, I hope you will be able to help. I'm sure there must be an easy solution to this and I am just not seeing it. I am trying to crea…

Started by Paul Thorpe

2 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Paul Thorpe

Alternative to boolean union to determine many volumes?

Hey, I'm looking for an alternative to determine the volume of a body that is generated by a certain number of platonic volumes. Currently…

Started by Marc

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

rotating breps inside a volume (hoopsnake)

hi to everyone What I'm trying to do is restrict the rotation of the breps inside a maximum volume so that they grow in the interior of th…

Started by RR

0 Oct 24, 2013

Help...Voronoi Volume with Attractor Points

Hi,  I am playing around with filling a volume with a voronoi mesh and then vary the density of the mesh by using some sort of attract poi…

Started by Henry Turner

0 Oct 8, 2013

volume units?

does any one know what the standard units for volume measurements are in grasshopper? i need them to be in cubic inches...

Started by KRANIERI

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Stacking of Boxes/Volumes (Via Any Method, Kangaroo, etc.) - Need Help/Advice

Hello Grasshopper community, I have a list of geometry boxes, randomly placed in a larger volume. The smaller volumes are predefined and t…

Started by P.H.D. Chan

2 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

3D Stacking in pre-defined volume (Architectural)

Hello Grasshopper community, I'm a second year architecture student and I'm trying to set up a little project for an assignment. I'm not v…

Started by P.H.D. Chan

13 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by P.H.D. Chan

Evaluate volume

Has anyone found a way to evaluate a volume that is not rectilinear. My closest idea was to create a bounding box and use the inclusion to…

Started by George Faber

7 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by George Faber

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by