Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'viewport' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Display of "panel like" port in rhino viewport

I'm trying to display some descriptive text and parameter data that I've accumulated from various components of my design.  I think I can b…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

Rhino Viewport Glitch

Hi,  I'm having a display issue with the rhino5 viewports. The forms I create in grasshopper are glitchy. The right one is a sphere create…

Started by omnia

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

Update/regen/redraw viewport from within loop?

I am running a loop which iteratively grows some geometry. I would like to be able to watch it as it grows, and if possible, do some screen…

Started by h

10 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by h

How to hide in the view port the back edge

Hello Is there anyone who know a wa to hide the edge of the background? (see numbered line on the png attached) I mean, it's like, whatever…

Started by Simon ROBIN

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

How to use Rhino viewport with selective GH objects

First, I use GH exclusively, with Rhino used only for the viewport. I would like to have different "view" definitions that would only disp…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

position geometry relative to viewport

I'm looking to create an analysis key for a GH file and would like the key to always appear along some edge of the Rhino viewport.  Any ide…

Started by lmnts

9 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Evan C

New floating viewport using RhinoCommon

Hi all, How can I open a new floating Rhino viewport using RhinoCommon? The issue is also addressed in this discussion but I'm not sure h…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Viewports in grasshopper?

Hi, when working with large definitions, it frequently happens that you have to connect components that are very distant from each other.…

Started by Jesus Galvez

20 May 2, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Grasshopper Settings (partly) RESET

Facing a strange problem for a while now. Some - but not all- of the GH-settings are reset, everytime I restart Rhino or UnloadGrasshopper…

Started by phillip

5 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Canvas Transparency

Hi all,   just wondering if it would be a good idea to integrate an option/slider for canvas-transparency...it would be nice if grasshopp…

Started by Marko Koops

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Dario

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service