Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vectors' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

assigning vectors to points

i'm working on this project where i have a 3d grid of points and vectors that are exported from excel that change when you move a slider an…

Started by Caitlin

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Brep Components normals issue

Hello,   I am a relative novice when it comes to Grasshopper, so please excuse me if my question is a bit simplistic.  Here is my question:…

Started by Akim McMath

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Creating vectors from points

Hi I am new at grasshopper and I'm having trouble figuring out how data is sorted in grasshopper.   Objective: I have 3 lines meeting at on…

Started by jimbo

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Moonbeast

Vectors Higher than 3 Dimensions

Has anyone devised a method for managing vectors of higher dimensions? I'm not planning on working with any 4-D surfaces at this time, but…

Started by Gabe Krause

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by Gabe Krause

vector multiplication

hi everyone, i am new to grasshopper . i am not being able to find vector multiplication component . ( multiplication of a vector by numeri…

Started by x3curve

2 May 16, 2011
Reply by x3curve

Question on vector operations in the new 20110228 version of Grasshopper

Hello to everybody. Grasshopper is just fabulous. My question is: I have noticed that in the latest 20110228 version, basic vector's operat…

Started by Carlos Romay

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Change emitter and particles lifetime. VB script.

Hey,just got started with grasshopper so please be kind... Im interested in vector graphics and Im at the moment trying to create something…

Started by hannes karlsson

0 Apr 22, 2010

evaluate surface

Hi,   I was wondering if anyone could point out a problem I am having.   I am creating a series of vectors coming out of the center point o…

Started by David Bourque

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

problem with Multiple vectors

I have two lists of numbers and I would like to draw vectors from a point in one list to the corresponding point in the other list. It seem…

Started by Sameer Kumar

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service