Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

solar analysis

Hi,   this is my attempt to create definition which enables you, to make some simple solar analysis. now works only with one single surface…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Jun 15, 2011

align circle cnr to corresponding curve

Hi guys, I'd like to create a small gap on my distorted octagon.. What I did was to find the mid point of one of the sides, then create cir…

Started by Ruby

8 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ruby

Component.ttf = Davids Icon letters as a TrueType font

I've compiled David Ruttens Icon letters (as seen in this post) into a TrueType font called "Component". David also drew a lower case and s…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

1 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Andy Payne

switching extrusion direction.

Ive been working on a script, it basically divides a surface into different sections, and then extrudes this sections and converts them to…

Started by javier duran

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Riccardo La Magna

Surface to Rib offset issues (vector problems?)

I've been working from iterations of the same definition for a couple of months now, and today for some reason the vectors are messing up r…

Started by Tristan Morgan

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Tristan Morgan

Solar response problem

Hi all,I'll try to explain my problem from the general to the specific. I'm attempting to show a how a topography changes in relation to t…

Started by Tom Gibbons

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Gibbons

Nurbs Curve - Knot Vectors

Would anyone be willing to explain the Knot Vector in the Nurbs Curve component.  I understand it should look something like 0,0,0,1,1,1,4,…

Started by Stan Carroll

6 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Stan Carroll

Graph function vector offset>gradient displacement

Hello, I have a script that I have been toying around with for a while that essentially takes a graph and assigns the output values to be t…

Started by arquiteuthis

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by arquiteuthis

Need help with vectors for extrusion?

Hi everyone! Have a bit of a dumb question here. I just want to make an extrusion of circles at different lengths following the normal of…

Started by Ra

13 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Ra

A Must Read for GH users

I found this paper which runs through the mathematical constructs of the majority of what GH has to offer and then on top of it applies it…

Started by Shawn Fernandez

5 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by