Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

normal vector flipping with Circle CNR

I'm trying to make a circle that travels along the circumference of another circle.  I also used Point on Curve to place a point on the mov…

Started by Adriana

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Where do I find Vector Addition Component?

I am looking for Vector Addition Component (if you look at image below its on the right). I don't see it on my Vector Component List.  

Started by Luis Rios

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Surface manipulation through control points.

Hello,   I'm able to see the control points by using the surface>analysis>surface points I've also extracted the surface normal of my…

Started by James Scott

0 May 21, 2012

Visibility of points on an edge - occlusion

Hi all,   I am working on a definition that should provide me with the number of points on a curve that can be seen from a distant point wh…

Started by Roel van de Straat

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Spyros

recursive generation of reference planes

Hello everyone, someone could help me out? I need to know how to structure a definition of a recursive generation of reference planes .It'…

Started by Stefano Fiorito

0 Jan 24, 2012

triangualted points to curves into "laths"?

Hi there, i created a definition and a problem appeared... imagine a cloud of points and i triangualted them. afterwards the created line…

Started by andreas andreas

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by andreas andreas

Sublist Tutorial Problem

Hi guys , i have been trying to make the tutorial sublist tutorial which can be found at this adress. http://digitaltoolbox.info/grasshoppe

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

Brep Components normals issue

Hello,   I am a relative novice when it comes to Grasshopper, so please excuse me if my question is a bit simplistic.  Here is my question:…

Started by Akim McMath

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Export Grasshopper Definition as a Vector Drawing

Hello All!   Is there any way to export the graphic display of a Grasshopper definition in some format that conserves the line work as vect…

Started by Gabrielle Sacknoff

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Extrude a sharp curved plate

Hey,   sry iam new to grasshopper so maybe this is an easy question to you. I searched on the whole homepage for a solution but i couldnt f…

Started by Test123

17 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Test123

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by