Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request: Add output to vector display

The attached gh file doesn't do anything but try to show what I'm requesting.  I often build "matching" outputs into a tree so that I can…

Started by Norm Sash

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

#Request - making curve out of a vector direction from a point location on a surface!

Hi, Does anyone of you tried to make this function in grasshopper or Rhino?  Please let us know. Thanks everyone!! Yunbo

Started by Yunbo Liu

10 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

Small project: simple flows through a vector field

I have a small project that I would like to do over the next few days, and I'm looking for any advice people might have on it. I understand…

Started by Benjamin Golder

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Ivan

Orienting a new plane with 2 points and a vector

Hi, As part of solving my Catenary by Height problem, I am trying to create a new plane at a point A where the y-axis aligns with the nega…

Started by Will McElwain

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Will McElwain

Wind/cfd change form

Hi all! I am trying to create a building which form optimizes due to wind forces. I have done research with geco and kangaroo but i Canno…

Started by Henk

4 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Henk

Need help !

Helloi came across this beautiful definition thats been developed using vector components. https://vimeo.com/33440741 Landscape transformat…

Started by Ashwanth Govindaraji

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Ashwanth Govindaraji

Component:interpolate t curve

if i know 3 points, and the curvature of the start and end points,how can I get the tangent vector at these two points, and use the three p…

Started by qiushi

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

AddVector example from Python 101

Dear all, I am following the example from python 101. something is goint wrong in some example below and nothing happen when I excute 'sta…

Started by Jon

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Jon

Box Scaling in one direction according to a point

Hello guys, I'm trying to make a box scaling according a direction of a point. I have a point moving on 2D (x,y) and I want the point to s…

Started by George L

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by George L

Moving Multiple Objects Different Distances

I've written this script to move a box vertically to intersect an irregular polysurface so that the translation vector is determined by the…

Started by Chris Ortloff

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chris Ortloff

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by