Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vector field which changes form

Hi! With the combination of geco ecotect and winair4, i created a vectorfield which refers to the wind, cfd. Now i want that a form (mesh,…

Started by Henk

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by ian mann

Aligning Rectangles to Curves

Hi everyone, in the image below I have created a rectangle and I'd like it to align to each of the corners of the larger curves. I've tried…

Started by Andrew M

14 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Normal vector to list of surfaces

Hello, i'm still trying to figure out how grasshopper works and have meet a problem. I have a surface that has been split using som plans,…

Started by Kristian Mortensen

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

Selecting surfaces based on orientation.

Hi all, I have here a model I've created in the likeness of a pine cone (or some of my friends say a turtle shell).  The pine cone's scales…

Started by Megan Lizarraga

1 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Megan Lizarraga

Nonlinear interpolation vectors

Hello everyone,I need to interpolate two vectors, such that the length of the intermediate vectors not a linear progression, something like…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

A very simple question (I assume) on direction vector of curve

Hello all, I am trying to extrude a curve using the 'extrude' module in Grasshopper. For the module, I need: a. curve itself b. direction…

Started by Hyo Hwang

4 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rory Sheppard

Moving vertices according to the normals of a base surface

Hi everyone I feel like this should be a fairly straightforward problem to solve. Help is MASSIVELY appreciated. In the attached files you'…

Started by Alex S

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Alex S

Solar vector, radiation and shading devices

Hello everybody, I need help for an optimization issue. I'm trying to design shading panels for a surface divided in diamond glass panels…

Started by Ilona Pinto de Araujo

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Evaluate Surface vector direction

Hi guys, I am trying to create a list of perpendicular vectors to faces of extruded polylines. When I am using simple rectangles as input,…

Started by Peter Koz

6 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Why does the orientation of my construction plane rotate at a random point along this curve?

Hi! I'm trying to construct a shading structure on a set of lofted surfaces. My script basically says: grab two lines and loft them; slice…

Started by Shawn Swisher

12 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service