Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Generate Flow Vectors within a River

Hi all, I'm a bit of a newbie to GH and am trying to creates a map of the Thames in London that features water flow vectors that respond t…

Started by Kirk Gordon

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Kirk Gordon

Sand Dune Formation Due to an Object

Hi there, I am currently looking for a way to simulate how an object introduced to a sandy plane could create new sand dunes behind it due…

Started by Adam Roggero

7 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Adam Roggero

Translate curves with VB?

I wonder what the correct way to translate a curve in a VB RhinoCommon component might be. For translation of a point, I use the following…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

4 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Negative vector value turned positive by unit vector Z. How do I keep it negative?

Hi!  I'm providing a unit vector Z, the value (0,0:0,0:-0.2), but the unit vector Z changes de value on to (0,0:0,0:0.2). How do I keep my…

Started by Tina Jerrera

1 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Help ! Orienting geometry tangent to surface

Hello, I made a surface, divided it and set squares on each division placed on their center. I would like to orient these squares tangent t…

Started by Nicholas Sandquist

2 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Sandquist

Slope Surface Managing

Hi to everybody, the following surface would be a slab, so i need to manage the slope in order to have planar areas and parts with controll…

Started by Filippo Serra

0 Nov 4, 2016

Normal vector

Hi all,Dear all, I am working on an EFTE PILLOWS SYSTEM and needed to build connections for the clamping of the pillows. (see image) How…

Started by Rizz

1 May 14, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Determine Outside/Inside to Flip Normals

Problem: I have gh surfaces with different normal directions (see image below). I would like to somehow determine what's inside or outside…

Started by Justin

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Turn the model 90 degrees on XY plane

Hi, We have built this model that is supposed to act as a roof, but mistakenly it is now 90 degrees on the XY we need to turn is to face th…

Started by Laila Alawneh

5 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

Bundle / Hoopsnake / Cullebra / Vector Field Map

I've tried a bunch of different approaches, but can't seem to find a method that is similar to this. Any ideas? Ideally, i would like the b…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

0 Mar 15, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service