Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'unroll' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unroll error with Blickfeld unroll component

I am getting strange returns from the unroll command, some of the surfaces disappear and some of them do not show up within the rectangle f…

Started by Dallas Swindle

10 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

Ungrouping and Unrolling Masses

I have a group of masses that have been created. They are currently all grouped together and I need to unroll them. Because they are all gr…

Started by Andrea Hendrickson

1 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Jissi Choi

Keeping Torsion of a Ruled Surface through Unroll (Strange things...)

Hey Folks, I'm having kind of a hard time trying to figure out how to transform a bunch of curves in a way, that the torsion of the ribbon…

Started by Max Eschenbach

0 Jan 5, 2016

Unroll a folded surface

Hi all, I read a lot of discussion on this topic, but all i tried didn't work, maybe because all plug ins where too old. How can I unroll…

Started by riccardo foschi

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

Final Project

Hello, I'm desperate for help! I have been working on this algorithm for 3 days, and now I need to lazer cut or cnc a smaller scale of a po…

Started by Noor Bitar

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Mohamed Abdul Shakoor

Create Edge Labels For Geometry Unfold

I am working on a definition to create crystalline object and create patterning on the faces with the intent of laser cutting and fabricati…

Started by Evan Emery

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Evan Emery

flatten/unroll diagid lines/curves

Hi! I created a building with a double-curved façade with a diagrid structure. I used the lunchbox component and this is working perfectly…

Started by Henk

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Final Project. EMERGENCY!

Hello, Im desperate for help! I have been working on this algorithm for 3 days, and now I need to lazer cut or cnc a smaller scale of a por…

Started by Noor Bitar

10 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

unroll surfaces

I have a model consisting by surfaces in the form of a polysurface/mesh. The surfaces are the triangles of a mesh. I want to make a composi…

Started by etsim

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

Pepakura, unrolling a mesh

I am having difficulty figuring out a way to unroll a mesh to the xy plane.  The only way I have come up with is by re-orienting each indiv…

Started by Stan Carroll

9 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Martin Siegrist

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by