Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'trim' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface trim issue

I'm trying to trim off circle openings in a surface extruded from a polyline. Doesn't matter which method I try I dont get it right. I trie…

Started by Vicente Gasco

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Joaquim Filipe Reis

pipe intersection help

hello, new to grasshopper and having an issue.  File and definition attached...cant figure out how to trim out intersections so I may have…

Started by matthew kranz

0 Jul 24, 2013

Trim buidlding wall with windows

Hi I try to find simple solution for trimming walls with windows (substructing window from wall) I looked at forum and try many solutions b…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

Trimming Voronoi with Non rectangular shape.

I need the voronoi to trim down to the smaller non rectangular shape, while hopefully using the interior curve as the new edge for the shap…

Started by Matt Stewart

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Trim surface with curve?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to trim a surface with a series of ellipses because I need to create the facade of the following building for an as…

Started by Robert Hillman

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Ralf Lindemann

How can I trim a BRep with a surface?

I have searched all the possible preset commands: split, trim, boolean intersect, etc, but have not been able to come across one that would…

Started by YB

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by brepkrew

Trim Lines, Surface area.

Hi, Ive been having some trouble, cause i made an algorithm and when i copy it I want to trim the lines, but i don't know why it doesn't de…

Started by jose orozco

0 Mar 14, 2013

Trim, Line intersection, area, polygon, surface intersection.

Hi, Ive been having some trouble, cause i made an algorithm and when i copy it I want to trim the lines, but i don't know why it doesn't de…

Started by jose orozco

0 Mar 14, 2013

help trimming a bunch of curves parametrically

Ok, so I'm working on this grasshopper file, and I want to parametrically trim the red lines that I'm generating with the light green o…

Started by Jacob Buchenauer

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

trim surfaces

Hi everybody, trimming one surface with another one: ok. But when I want to trim one surface with 2 or more surfaces....problem. Does anyon…

Started by grenier pierre

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by hamid abhari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service