Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'trim' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I extend lines up to a certain curve?

Hi!  I'll attach my file to make it easier to understand. I would like to extend a certain pair of lines that I have rotated to a rectang…

Started by Tina Jerrera

0 Nov 7, 2016

How do I offset a group of lines and then trim them toghether without doing it manually?

Hi! I'll attach some images to make my question more clear.  I need to offset a group of lines in order to widen them. As they offset, som…

Started by Tina Jerrera

2 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Tina Jerrera

Trouble with Trimmed Surface

Hello everyone, First post here! Been using Rhino for several years, but Grasshopper on and off for the past few months. I'm working on an…

Started by Carlos E. Serrano

0 Oct 20, 2016

Trimming curves within curve intersection

In between each curve intersection, instead of there being a line there I want those inner intersecting lines to be gone. I’ve been trying…

Started by Mustafa Kajtaz

0 Sep 7, 2016

Facet with tangent planes?

I need to facet a random surface (ex hyperbolic parabolic) with tangent planes from random points on the surface. My problem is to trim the…

Started by Thomas Perkov

14 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Arthur Lara

Trim Solid producing Invalid Breps

Hi,  I'm trying to use a bunch of small extrusions to subtract holes from larger ones. I've been using 'trim solid' in grasshopper. Somet…

Started by Luba Valkova

0 May 11, 2016

Trim Overlapping Circles

I have here a bunch of circles. They overlap and I would like to trim the parts of each circle that lie within other circles. I have tried…

Started by Daniel Cowden

2 May 11, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

brep trimming problem

Can not trim a hole in a brep surface, any help ?

Started by Shameem Ashraf

1 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Wrong display of breps

Hello, I have a definition with mainly GHPython components using the rhinoscriptsyntax library. Often the polysurfaces are displayed comp…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

Perforated panel with text

Hello,  I need help desperately, I am trying to make a definition that trims the text out of a surface. So far i managed to do it, but it…

Started by Marco Sosa

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marco Sosa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service