Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'triangulation' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get triangles from a polygon?

Hello everybody! I thought this would be easy, but I'm stuck here, and I guess I could use some help please. I need to extract triangles fr…

Started by Lucas Corato

0 Sep 18, 2013

Super quick Delaunay question

Hello All, I just have a fast question about the Delaunay component. I have two sets of points. Each is in its own branch of a tree. I want…

Started by Connor Gravelle

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Connor Gravelle

triangulation

Hello everyone, can anyone help? I have problems with this project:there is the Rhino and Grasshopper files, i want to have an effect like…

Started by valerio palmieri

0 Jun 12, 2013

Delaunay or something similar for triangulation

Hi, i need help, for my exam i need to triangulate  this catenary surface. Can something help me?  Thanks, Matteo.

Started by Matteods

0 Jun 9, 2013

surface pattern triangulation problem

Hi there, I've been trying to achieve a structural triangulation on a surface by having diagonal line from top to bottom and reversing them…

Started by ahmad tahhan

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Alkistis Mavroidi

Complex triangulated tower (Problem making surfaces)

Hello, A classmate and I have recently be affected to an assignment of a parametric structure design. Our choice was to modelise a tower…

Started by Tiberius Lspgnl

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Tiberius Lspgnl

HOW IS USED THE TANGENTinCIRCLE COMPONENT?

Hi all, I was trying to make a family of tangent incircles in the mesh but I don´t know what can I do to make it work. I tried making pai…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by PEPE ALGECIRAS

Equilateral triangulation of Pyramid faces (Sierpinski's Gasket)

Hello, So this is probably the simplest thing to do but I cannot sort out how. I want to take this pyramid and divide it into scalable Equ…

Started by Bradley Bowers

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by CongChien

Mesh triangulation issue

When I take a mesh sphere (sphere meshed by making it in rhino as surface then meshed with rhino command "mesh" without welding etc.) and t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

constrained delaunay triangulation

Hi,   Is there any way to create constrained delaunay triangulation in grasshopper? That is delaunay triangulation that would respect some…

Started by Jussi Viinikka

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service