Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'triangulation' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

delaunay triangulation on a Ring Shape ( Or others complex solids shapes )

Hi Everybody  I'm playing with Delaunay Triangulations. I've got a nice result working with a box ... but on the next step I would like to…

Started by simbiosi

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by simbiosi

Splitting surface with mesh / Mesh from contour / Edge Surface problem

Hey,I'm trying to split the razor's surfaces with a mesh created from contour lines. I want to get a sort of 'ground irregularity' in the r…

Started by Jan Pruszynski

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Jan Pruszynski

Creating Rail Curves from Mesh

Hi there, I'm a beginner at Rhino, I'm attempting to replicate Hadid's "Arum Installation" as shown below: https://vimeo.com/48566063 I g…

Started by Edward

0 Apr 12, 2015

is this a trivial question

hi thereGH%20clean.gh i am ashamed to say i have something that seem sot me to be quite trivial, and having learnt a bit of grasshopper in…

Started by eva tucek

10 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by eva tucek

Triangulation roof and wall

Hello everybody. I desperately need your help'm trying to make a triangulation as you will see in the next picture but not how to make tria…

Started by Jordi Gaspar Miró

6 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

Delaunay solver

I guess it's a question to David only...  What kind of method is used to get the delaunay triangulation in GH ? I've implemented the lower…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

3Dhull concave surface

hello I'm trying to close with surfaces a 3d triangulation along the pipes the actual definition using slhull3d has some problems any ideas…

Started by Federico

0 Jun 25, 2014

Glass Pavilion Belén Moneo

Hello everyone. I would like to know how to get the Glass Pavilion triangulation of Belén Moneo. i have been several days trying to underst…

Started by ainhoa ferrer

0 May 5, 2014

Triangulation with Paneling tools.

Hi, I created a curved surface and I want to create panels with flat triangles. The problem is that I just see "some" panels, after applyin…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kalil Sarraff

Airstream interior - faceting help

I am working on a project designing the interior of a 1966/67 airstream. The design premise explores the use of facets to give the interior…

Started by Amanda Gann

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sebastien

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service